Subject: RE: Lurker speaks out
From: ds2list (ds2list_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-05-12

Hi,

This is the "Talkbox" guy. Thanks for the warm words about the
feature! I was just trying to find a way to
keep my eyes on the road while I was driving. It makes me very
happy to know that the feature is helping someone in a way
that I couldn't have imagined.

If there is any way that I can make the feature even more useful
for you, please let me know!

-Danan
 danan_01_at_yahoo.com