Subject: Re: rockbox photos
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2003-05-12

On Sun, 11 May 2003 wrote:

> the photo section of the rockbox website still looks a little bit "empty".
> I would like it, if this becomes rather a "gallery" with all kinds of
> photos from archos/rockbox devices. maybe there are some people, which did
> some case modding or some of them have some real nice pictures from their
> device running rockbox.(or maybe a picture of their dog eating that
> device....) :D

I agree, I would also enjoy have a better photo section. I also miss the
ability to find specific pictures among those that exist. Sometimes on IRC
someone asks questions like "how does the FM look like inside?" or "how does
the plugs on a player look like?". Having a nice "catalog" would make this

Heck, I would even agree to a picture gallery with photos of Rockbox
developers! ;-)

> I still find the picture of my "undressed" archos one of the most beautiful
> pics

I've added it now, should appear soonish in the photo section.

 Daniel Stenberg -- --