Subject: RE: Lurker speaks out
From: Aman Singer (aman_at_asinger.net)
Date: 2003-05-13

Hi.
        Thanks again for the feature. The two features you're working on
now, sppeaking the name of the directories as you pass over them and the
talking menus would be great, but they're by no means essential. The
upshot of the feature solved the main problem in using a player, knowing
where you are without looking at the screen. Talking menus particularly,
though, would basically make the whole player accessible, so they'd be
great.
        I do agree that speaking the directory names as one moved from
one to the other would be good too.
        Aman