Subject: Re: Lurker speaks out/Bookmarks

Re: Lurker speaks out/Bookmarks

From: ajf <ajf_at_midmaine.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:08:56 -0400

Add another Audiobook listener. Bookmarks are key to audiobook listening,
where single files often run over an hour in length.

How about if the Rockbox kept a LIFO history of the last nn files it was
playing when turned off, or when switching files in mid-play? Save just
the file name and time index to the disk. Then you could browse the
history, pick an entry and play it, starting at the saved time index.