Subject: Re: Lurker speaks out
From: Neon John (
Date: 2003-05-13

Thanks for the info. Can you point me to a binary? I really don't know my
way around sourceforge. None of the URLs in the discussion area worked. I
believe this will work on my FM recorder. the radio probably won't work but
it doesn't work very well with the Archos firmware.

John De Armond
Cleveland, Occupied TN