Subject: Re: Lurker speaks out
From: Neon John (
Date: 2003-05-13

On Tue, 13 May 2003 04:35:34 -0400, "Aman Singer" <> wrote:

> Sorry about the sourceforge URLs not functioning. For some
>reason, this is the second time an URL I've pasted in from SF doesn't
>work for the recipient. In any case, try
> For a compiled binary copy. I've downloaded it, and it has the
>compilation for the recorder, as well as the documentation on how to use
>the function.
> Aman

Thanks again. I can now confirm that this binary does NOT work on the FM
recorder. The binary for Rel 2.0 for the FM recorder is significantly larger
than this one so the FM Recorder support must not be there. Guess I'll just
wait with baited breath for this to make it to a release.

John De Armond
Cleveland, Occupied TN