Subject: RE: Bookmarking - possible error?
From: Jonah, Jim (Jim.Jonah_at_compuware.com)
Date: 2003-05-13

I still saw the garbage after using bookmarks for a few days.

When I cycled through the options I saw other menu choices appear, including
this menu's title. However, today when I tried cycling backwards ("-" key on
the studio 20 player) I finally did run into a "yes" choice. BTW, I never
found Yes when cycling forward using "+" key. Once I selected "Yes", exited,
and reentered this menu option the only choices that appear are yes and no -
which is good.

It seems a little odd that this is the only (so far) new menu item that
isn't able to display new choices to the user as it's used for the first
time. Not criticizing, but just curious, what's different about this menu
that's causing this? To me, this is the only issue I've found that would
stop if from being a perfect feature. :-)

BTW, I love the bookmarking feature! Thanks for the hard work!!!

Jim