Subject: Re: slow file copy
From: Nathan Gray (
Date: 2003-05-14

I guess one of two things might be happening.
1) One the files might be cross linked and so the system doesn't quite know
what to do with them...
I lost about 3 gb of music because of cross linked files once.
or 2) both your source hdd (jukebox) and destination might need some defrag
And thern there is the 3rd option: reboot! (kidding about that part)

Just my thoughts.