Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: new talkbox builds: player/recorder/fm-recorder
From: Jean Donse (jdon_at_wanadoo.fr)
Date: 2003-05-15

Hi Roland,

Thanks for your answer. It's now working but I don't think I understand
completely.

Here is what I do at the moment in order to resume exactly where I left my
audio book:

(Please, keep in mind that my Archos is a Studio/Player 6000, NOT a
recorder.)

1. While I'm listening to my book, and before turning the Archos off, I
press "ON" quickly in order to navigate the menu to find the
"Talkbox-5.7.2003-aj-studio.dom" file.
2. Once I have located the file, I press "play". I'm then asked If I want to
resume. I answer no.
3. I turn off the Archos.
4. When I turn it on again, I accept "resume" and bingo, it will resume
where I left...

I assume that I have to do operation 1 EACH TIME I turn my machine off if I
want it to resume where it was or is there a way to set it so that it will
resume systematically without operation 1? (I hope my question makes sense!)

Thank you all for your time. It's much appreciated.

Jean.