Subject: Getting this Jukebox to work---=
From: Troy/Griffin (Griffin_at_IamMagic.com)
Date: 2003-05-15

Hi there, I'm having real problems. I decided to reformat yet again my
JBR20. I formated in Fat32. Uploaded my music. It was working with the
Archos software. I tried to upload the Rockbox software. When I started
up the unit it shows the rockbox open screen and it shows the music
directories but when entered there is nothing there. The files are on the
harddirve. they work with the archos.ajz firmware. Thr rockbox is
installed I believe although I thought when I had the rockbax software
before that it was a AJBREC.ajz file in capitals but I can't recreate that
now. What's going wrong that the software can't read the files inside the
directories?

i'm stuck and really upset I can't get this working without having to go
back to the archos software. Do I have to reformat again?

GRIFFIN