Subject: RE: slow file copy
From: Jonah, Jim (Jim.Jonah_at_compuware.com)
Date: 2003-05-15

None of the drives show more than 2% fragmentation.

In this case the file is about 140 megs. (converted audio book). It copied
onto the studio20 fine, but it won't copy off of it (onto win2k). After
about 34megs it hangs. Eventually windows gives me a harddrive timeout error
(when trying to drag copy it).

It's strange.

Jim