Subject: Re: bookmark quirks
Date: 2003-05-15

See Below. I'm planning a maintance release of the bookmarks in the next
couple of days...Ben

> 1: when i play a mp3 that has bookmarks, 90% of the time, it flashes
> the "do you want to use a bookmark" screen and then just plays the
> mp3 from the beginning without waiting for user input.

Yep, that's a bug. It has to do with the Play button command being sent
multiple times to the code if the play button is pressed for to long.
Unfortuetly "to long" is not very long. I just have to figure out how to fix it.

> 2: When stopping a mp3, when I choose to create a bookmark, the mp3 should
> stop before creating the bookmark.

I did this for a reason, I'm sure :-). I'll take a look at it and see about
tweaking it a bit.

> 3: the list bookmars and recent bookmarks on the menu do nothing
> unless you are playing an MP3.

List bookmarks shouldn't work when nothing is playing because the code uses
the currently playing file to figure out the bookmark file to load. It should
still work with Recent Bookmarks (which is how I use it normally). The Recent
Bookmark list was added because I was too lazy to navigate through the
directories to find my bookmark file.

> Awesome job.
Thank you, thank you...I am amazing :-).

Ben