Subject: Re: remote control problem
From: Ingo Korb (
Date: 2003-05-15

Mourad Jaber <> writes:

> I'm using the 20030508 cvs version on jb 20 and remote control work for
> play stop pause feature but fw and rw doesn't seem to work, the
> backlight light but it does nothing...

I can confirm a similiar problem on a Jukebox Recorder 20 with the original
Archos remote. It happens at least with the daily builds 20030508,
20030513 and 20030514, other versions not tested. The nearest earlier build
I currently have is 20030416 which works fine.

In my case the volume up/down- and play-buttons work as expected, stop and
forward/reverse only turn on the backlight.