Subject: Disk Free Space
From: Mark Bright (Mark.Bright_at_btopenworld.com)
Date: 2003-05-16

On my JBR20, according connected to Windows XP, I have an 18.6 GB disk drive, with 17.6 GB used, and 1 GB free. Selecting info from the Rockbox 2.0 (030515-1921) main menu gives the figures : 18.6 GB Drive with 3.2 GB free... a 2.2 GB discrepency on an 18 GB drive is quite significant - which one is correct?

Perhaps, both are - but are measuring different things (File Size, or Disk Space used for example) - if so, which is which, and Manual/FAQ entry required?

Mark