Subject: RE: Jukebox not booting (3 days after rockbox)
From: Sebastien DELECRAZ (delecraz_at_univ-perp.fr)
Date: 2003-05-17

>Not necessarily. The unit could be good, but have bad batteries or a bad
>wall-wart.
>
>Do you get identical behavior with the charger connected? Do you get
>normal charging indications with the charger connected and the unit
>powered off?
>
>Try removing the batteries and charging them in a Ni-Mh charger overnight.
>Better yet, try a different set of Ni-Mh batteries that are known to be
>good (again, after an overnight charge in a known good charger).

Unfortunatly I forgot my AC adapter at home. I can not be sure about my
batteries even if I did fully charge them with a known good Sony Ni-Mh charger.
I will try to find a charger with * * Output: 12 V 1.2A * *
Is that right for a JukeBox Recorder 20?

>If the unit is still under warranty, I would consider sending it back to
>Archos before taking it apart.

Too bad, the warranty did expire 2 weeks ago.
I guess I had bad luck with my unit because I did already send it for repair
once (electrical shotcuts rebooting the unit when plugging/unplugging EAR or
LINE IN connectors).

Thanks,
SEb.