Subject: Off-topic: Self-serving plug
From: Matthew P. OReilly (moreilly_at_moreilly.com)
Date: 2003-05-17

Some of you may have noticed my absence the past few weeks. (Ok, maybe not,
but humor me here... ;-) I've been working very hard on getting my new CD,
Snapshots, ready for release.

And the good news is - it was officially released on May 15th!! After 2 1/2
years of work, it's finally done and ready for prime time.

Now comes the hard part - I have to sell them! I have 1000 copies sitting
in my living room right now, and I've got to pay the bills.

So I hope my fellow Rockboxers don't mind me asking for your help. You can
check out the album at www.emprecords.com. I have the entire album on the
site in .mp3 format, so you can listen and decide whether or not you like
it. If you do, please order one! It's USD 12.99, with free shipping in the
US, and international shipping is USD 4.00 (so 16.99 total).

The more people that hear it, the happier I will be. So whether or not you
buy one, please download it to your Rockboxes and share it with as many
people as you can - make CDs for your friends and family, share it on kazaa
or what not, and encourage as many people as possible to order a CD.

I hope you don't mind me using this forum for shameless self-promotion -
it's just this once! :-)

Oh, and if you like it (or not!) please let me know - I can always use the
encouragement!

Thanks everybody -
Matt