Subject: bug: playing back long recordings
From: Martin Borus (martin_at_borus.de)
Date: 2003-05-17

Hi,

I have some serious playback problems playing long recordings
(12hours or more) made with the 030429 build.

When playing them back with today's build (030517) or
Rockbox1.4 I get a total time display of nothing (0:00) or
silly values like (0:09) and in the next line a nonsense
avg Bitrate like "22091306kBit".

The files play alright, but I can't forward into them with makes
them useless on the jukebox.

Is is possible to make the avg Bitrate foolproof so that if the unit
will not accept anything higher the 320kBit?

Martin