Subject: Loading Fonts and WPS with CFG's while playing music
From: Brian (
Date: 2003-05-17

I am a big fan of CFG files, I like a perfect sound for my five separate
music systems (two pairs of headphones, a stereo in my room, a stereo in my
living room, and my car).

For my car, I have a bigger text so i can read the screen from a distance
without interrupting my driving, as well as a different WPS so I can still
read the parts of the WPS that would be pushed off the bottom of the screen,
which would be time for me.

I have noticed that I have to stop playback of music if I want to load a new
font and/or WPS with a CFG file. I thought maybe this could be fixed, and
if not, I suggest that when loading a config file, it automatically stops

Thanks for all your hard work!