Subject: Re: Add firmware to CFG settings
From: Mark Bright (Mark.Bright_at_btopenworld.com)
Date: 2003-05-17

If all you need is a means of switching talkbox off, surely just getting the
talkbox parameters added to the .CFG file is all tht is required... run
"WithTalkbox.CFG" or "NoTalkbox.CFG" for example...

As a second thought, if you had to wait for Archos Bootloader to Load RB,
then RB to load the CFG file, and then load another RB AJZ/MOD - the music
you want to listen to could be out of fashion!!!

Mark