Subject: Re: Archos firmware sound vs Rockbox
From: Brian (
Date: 2003-05-18

Well, I have the feeling from listening for about five or ten minutes that
this is better than the original Rockbox. Which means a lot because I have
been listening to the original Rockbox for the past hour or more. I can't
tell the difference between soundtest1.ajz and archos127d.ajz. I nominate
this to be the new sound of Rockbox. Anyone second this?