Subject: Weird playback problem; was RE: bug: playing back long recordings
From: Jeffrey Myers (
Date: 2003-05-18

I ran vbrfix on my files with no result. With version 2.0 of Rockbox, most
of them still go silent before the end of the track, and the sound doesn't
return until 10-20 seconds into the next track. They will play with version
1.4 (thanks to Martin for the suggestion), but I don't think they sound as
good. If this recent improvement to the sound turns out to be real, I
wonder if there is some way I could incorporate it into version 1.4.

Jeff Myers