Subject: Re: We surrender!!!
From: Shrike (shrike_at_austin.rr.com)
Date: 2003-05-19

Sorry I'm replying so late on this thread.

I've got at least 6 or more people to purchase Archos devices because of
rockbox alone. After telling and showing them what all it could do (and
this was v1.4) most of them bought their own the very next day.

Rockbox truly rocks!!!

--
shrike_at_austin.rr.com