Subject: My new Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen!
From: Jeffrey Myers (jmyers_at_goucher.edu)
Date: 2003-05-19

Well, I returned the Archos and got the above machine. I feel like I traded
in an old clunky Volvo for a brand new Honda. The Nomad does everything I
want: plays my files without stopping, no file limits, sounds great, resumes
mid-track, lighter and smaller, even a better-looking case. Sure the
interface isn't as cool as Rockbox, but Rockbox wouldn't play my MP3s, and
the interface is definitely magnitudes better than the Archos one.

You guys have a wonderful community of users, but I'm sure glad I traded in
that lemon.

Thanks, and see ya around,
Jeff Myers