Subject: RE: Problem - line in clipping when recording
From: Meirion Williams [e-knowledge] (
Date: 2003-05-19

Thanks for everyone's suggestions here, I'm going to get an inline headphone
volume control from, it's only about ?2.99 so if it doesn't
work - no big loss.

Although, getting back to the case of the rockbox and line level recording -
is there any way the rockbox software can get the recording gain any lower
than -3db.. is this a hardware limitation or something?