Subject: Re: Archos build quality......
From: Chris Holt (amiga2k_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-05-20

On Mon, 19 May 2003 18:35:36 +0100, Jack wrote:
>Yes, it is a AJBR
>
>In my bag it is in its pretective case and also at the top of the bag.
>It is safe from damage, but it only takes a light press to turn it on.

A tip for you then.

If you are using the original equipment Archos case, many people have
found that cutting a bit of stiff cardboard or plastic to shape and
putting it in the front pocket helps to eliminate this problem. The ends
of the stiff material rest on the battery covers and protect the buttons
from depressing.

Chris