Subject: Re: Talkbox and Bookmarking projects
From: c s (rb_dev_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-05-20

--- JMP <jdon_at_wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> And now I've discovered that Rockbox 2.0 did provide
> a bookmark facility all
> the time: I navigate the menu while listening to a
> book, find the
> "archos.mod" file and do a quick press on it: the
> LCD reads "Rolo"
> "descramble" and now my Archos will resume where it
> was at that precise
> moment each time I turn it on again. It's not
> perfect (I wish it would do
> this without my intervention and I hope that someone
> will come with the
> answer)

Doing all that is not necessary to get Rockbox to
resume where you left off. To resume where you left
off, just press pause before you power down the
Archos. When you power back up Rockbox will resume
where you left off. This assumes that you have the
resume function turned on under the playback settings.

=====
Craig

rb_dev_at_yahoo.com