Subject: (no subject)
Date: 2003-05-21

> Has anyone encountered any configuration problems with archos jukebox
> recorder 20 & windows xp professional edition? Seems like the drivers
> for the usb are causing some conflict with my email system, is it just
> me or have others encountered similar problems? Thanks

[Well, my first post here, sorry for my English...]
I have lots of problems with windows xp pro and my jukebox...I have a
player, but it's not a problem with archos hardware. My device works just
fine with other computers running windows 98 ans the same drivers. And on
my personnal computer, I have no problem with linux, it works perfectly.
But with xp, when I plug my jukebox...I/O problems, conflicts, my computer
reboots (very reboots without any command for that), corrupted
filesystem...I uninstalled archos driver, and now I use my jukebox only
with linux...