Subject: Re: Rockbox Audio clipping problem
From: Gonz (gonzini_at_freenet.co.uk)
Date: 2003-05-21

Hi Linus,
Unfortunately not at the moment, ive seen this twice, but ive only looked at
it twice so...
Only booting back to archos firmware then back to rockbox seems to cure it,
though i didnt go hunting for any other clues as to why.I dont connect my
scope up to it every time i use it!
I have to send my back as its faulty again so i will most probably be with
out it for a month.If i get a chance i do some more tests on it before i
send it back.I first noticed this problem on my first player and this ones
the same.Also it was an old version of rockbox at the time, but the latest
build did it too on this new unit.
Cheers
Gonz