Subject: RE: XP USB problems
From: Matthew P. OReilly (
Date: 2003-05-21

I haven't used my Archos with XP (shudder) at all, but I do notice that my
interface for Win98 is somewhat drive-specific... When I plug my archos
into my win98 machine, the tray panel that comes up shows that my drive is a

Could it be that it's the driver for a particular brand of HDDs used in some
of the Archos units? What drives are those that are XP'ing problems using?