Subject: Re:
From: Neon John (johngd_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: 2003-05-21

On Wed, 21 May 2003 02:46:52 -0400, "Frank Incensed"
<frankincensed_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>Has anyone encountered any configuration problems with archos jukebox
>recorder 20 & windows xp professional edition? Seems like the drivers for
>the usb are causing some conflict with my email system, is it just me or
>have others encountered similar problems? Thanks

No problems here. Dell Insprion laptop with XP Pro. Just plugged my FM
recorder in and XP installed the correct driver. True plug'n'play. Now I
don't use microshaft's virus delivery system, er, exploder. Agent has no
problems at all. I'm connected to the net via ethernet over my LAN.

John

---
John De Armond
johngdDONTYOUDARE_at_bellsouth.net