Subject: Wondering about the 'peak meter'
From: dbean_at_xmission.com
Date: 2003-05-21

    I have looked around and am wondering what the 'peak meter' is. I have
looked at the manual and it tells me how to configure the different aspects
of the peak meter, but I don't know where to find or use it. THanks for
your help. Also, I want to be able to send questions into the rockbox
mailing list, but I also recieve all of the mail from the rest of the
mailing list. I was wondering if there was a way that I could subscribe to
the mailing list to be able to ask questions, but instead of all of the
mail being sent to me, I could just read it on the rockbox web site. This
way it wouldn't consume my inbox every time I log on. If not, oh well.
THanks.

                dbean