Subject: Re: Text viewer with word wrap and scrollbar
From: Jean Boullier (jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr)
Date: 2003-05-22

In my previous post I have written

> My first impression is that it is supposed to be possible except that
> the one-for-one display might be slightly buggy, i.e. it goes on
> breaking the longest lines while it should not.

Apologies for using the term buggy, first because the way I used it is a
personal invention (I forgot that the word already exists in English),
second and more seriously because I have reread your doc and I have
found that it is normal for you that lines break at 114.
Having said that I insist and I ask
1. why a limit ?
2. why 114 ?
3. could you get rid of limits or, at least, set it much higher ?

Cheers. Jean.