Subject: Re: Removing drivers
From: Frank Incensed (
Date: 2003-05-23

This was extremly helpful, thank you. One more question if I may. Upon
scrolling down the usb devices, there is one that says usb mass storage
device. When I click on it, the only mention of archos says Location 0
(ARCHOS USB2.0 (P4a))
When I click on driver tab and driver details, it says
c:\windows\system32\drivers\USBstor.sys So does that mean I did it right? I
was still a little concernd because it said that Location 0 (ARCHOS USB2.0
(P4a)) I see no mention of Archos anywhere else on that scroll down. Please
let me know if you think this is right, as I am on the verge of returning
the archos, and again thanks so much for your help