Subject: RE: Jump scroll feature for player
From: Jonah, Jim (Jim.Jonah_at_compuware.com)
Date: 2003-05-23

When I read about it I didn't think I'd like it. However, when I tried it,
it works very well. It's amazing how the mind can put pieces together and
turn it into something that really isn't there. Kind of like animation.
Reading about it one would think that flashing 15+ pictures per second would
be really annoying. Same with jump scrolling. However, for me, it moved
quick enough that my mind put it together and was able to read the line of
text. The nice thing is it jump scrolled once then went to regular
scrolling.

It's one of things you have to try before judging.

My two cents.

:-)