Subject: Re: KeyLock?
From: Neon John (johngd_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: 2003-05-23

On Fri, 23 May 2003 20:16:09 +0200, Jean Boullier <jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr>
wrote:

>>Having a keylock while [secret] reecording (in a pocket for example) would
>>be a huge help (well it would be to me anyway!)
>>
>Personally I think you are right but, if there is a consensus on this
>point, a design change and a rework of the code will be necessary.
>
>>Any thoughts??

I think that would be a valuable feature. One of my friends who bought a
Recorder is a union job steward and uses it to secretly record
union/management interactions. He's already complained to me that he's
knocked it off "RECORD" at inopportune moments. the expedient fix was me
making a little plex button shield that he could tape to the unit but that's a
kluge.

John

---
John De Armond