Subject: Can't Turn off the Jukebox
From: Raymond Casazza (R.Casazza_at_worldnet.att.net)
Date: 2003-05-26

I have a question that maybe someone has some experience with. I have the Jukebox Recorder 20 and recently, before installing ROckbox, I couldn't turn off without removing the batteries. I figured the firmware was the cause and installed Rockbox and all seemed fine.

Well, today, I am having problems again. The Jukebox turns off, but slowly and sounds like it is trying to boot up. As a result, the batteries are being drained.

I have contacted Archos, but who knows when the hell they will respond.

Anyone else have this problem. Any suggestions? Thanks again

ray