Subject: Re: rockbox "promotion"
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-05-27

On Tue, 27 May 2003 for_spam_at_gmx.de wrote:

> I think the rockbox user community could possibly grow significantly, if
> there would be better "promotion" on the rockbox website, i.e. it should be
> mentioned explicitly and in a better way, that rockbox is so easy to
> install,easy to remove and completly "safe" (ok, nearly). at least, some
> additional words about the fact that rockbox is just "harmless" and usually
> nothing goes wrong running it could be useful .....

I do believe I speak for most of us when I say that we appreciate your help
on this.

The web site is in CVS as well, and so far the site has been "designed" and
setup by pretty much the same guys who write Rockbox, and we are not
designers nor are we very good at targeting "end-users" in the documents and
information on the site.

So, while I agree with you, I'm just not capable of doing this improvement.