Subject: RE: rockbox "promotion"
From: TP Diffenbach (
Date: 2003-05-27

Quoting David Greenfield <>:

> As a new jukebox FM recorder owner, I wish I had known about RockBox when I was
> shopping for an mp3 player--it would have been a real advantage to Archos!
> The real issue, imho, is how to get the word out.

Google-stuff it: link your web page to the Rockbox site using the keywords "Archos", "Rockbox", and "better replacement software".

Review sites: add consumer reviews explaning that the Archos is a good buy, if and only if you use Rockbox. Mention that Linus can be emailed personally for support issues. :) (Note that this last part is a joke.)

Archos FM has a Rockbox!