Subject: FMR20 recording broken

FMR20 recording broken

From: Benoit Quette <Benoit.Quette_at_Appropria.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 15:11:36 +0100

[nothing to do with rockbox]

I'm pretty pissed off. My FM20 doesn't record any more. I've had it for a
couple of months now.
With rockbox, when I record I get a track full of weird noises that sound
like recordings from outer space.
With the original Archos firmware, I get a blank track and the archos keeps
hanging with the red light on for minutes...

Before I sent it back to Archos, I would like to know if any of you had
experienced this. Do you guys think it's a hardware issue? If not, is there
anything I can do?

Thanks in advance...
Ben.