Subject: Rockbox question
From: Adam Koczarski (
Date: 2003-05-27

I have a slight problem with my Jukebox FM recorder and am wondering if it's
a Rockbox issue. I use the Jukebox on my motorcycle and have it connected to
a 12 volt to 6 volt converter. I can't seem to power the unit on without 1st
disconnecting it from the power source?! If it's plugged in and the
'charging' text is scrolling it won't power up. If I disconnect it from
power it starts up fine. Kind of a pain to have to unplug, and plug back in
every time I get back on the bike.

Haven't tested this with the stock software yet. Anyone else experience

BTW Rockbox is awesome!! Keep up the good work!
Adam R. Koczarski P.E., S.E.
'91 ST1100, Wa Lic. - 'GORIDE'
STOC #265
IBA #11470
Home page -
"It isn't that life is so short, it's that you're dead for so long."