Subject: Re: I'm unable to make a decision; please decide for me.
Date: 2003-05-27

> Here's what I can't figure: do I get a Fujitsu 60GB with noise reduction,
> or a Hitachi 80GB without the noise reduction?

Maybe you'll soon don't need to compromise, There's a 80GB model from
Fujitsu coming out:
Fujitsu wants to deliver first samples end of June, c't says. However, they
accellerated to 5400 rpm, dunno about the noise.

In general, there's no point in buying capacity way in advence. For the same
total price that buys the high-end disk every two years, you can get the
model one below each year and still have a better average capacity.

Just my $0.02

+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more +++