Subject: RE: CPUAdrEr crash after shuffling
From: Hardeep Sidhu (hardeeps_at_pobox.com)
Date: 2003-05-28

I can't reproduce this using the latest bleeding edge build. Would you
include a copy of your config file (General Settings->Write .cfg file) to
make sure we've got the correct settings. Also, any other information about
what you were playing (playlist or dirplay? number of tracks? etc.) would be
helpful.

-Hardeep