Subject: Queue function and file menu
From: Randy King (rking_at_ams.org)
Date: 2003-05-28

I just purchased the Recorder last week and have loaded Rockbox 2.0 on
it. I have everything figured out except I want to be able to queue
songs and I can't seem to be able to get into what the Rockbox manual
calls the "file Menu", the menu that has queue, rename, delete, vbrfix
in it. The manual says the key combo is "ON" + "PLAY" and no matter
which way I try I can't get into the file menu. I have read in the
mailing lists a couple of different ways, pressing "ON" and holding
"PLAY down for a long press, pressing "ON" and pressing"PLAY" them
waiting a second and pressing "PLAY" I have tried these both and many
other combinations starting within the file browser and starting with
the WPS showing These either start playing the song I wanted to queue
or it pauses the song that was currently playing. I am sure I am just
missing something simple but for the life of me I just can't figure it
out. A little help would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Randy