Subject: Re: Queue function and file menu
From: TP Diffenbach (rockbox_at_diffenbach.org)
Date: 2003-05-28

In the file browser, make sure a file is highlighted/selected. Press and hold "on", then press "play" -- not need to hold "play", just press it. Up pops the file menu, with for entries, "Queue", "Rename", "Delete", "Update VBR file".

Make sure you have version 2.0, or better yet, a bleeding edge build (these don't often have major bugs, so I usually just use the bleeding edge CVS, recompiling every few days to keep up to date).

--
Archos FM has a Rockbox!