Subject: Re: Jump scroll feature for player
From: Jean Boullier (
Date: 2003-05-29

I am trying to translate the strings added in the lang file by your Jump
Scroll feature and I have a question related to the last string; i.e.
LANG_JUMP_SCROLL_DELAY. Can you confirm that this text is scrolling on a
Jukebox Player ? Since it is longer than 11 characters in English I
presume it does but I prefer to be sure.

Now if I could figure out a meaningful 11-char French translation for
"Jump Scroll"... 8-) Or perhaps this string itself is a scrolling
menu item on the Players? That would make it (a little) less difficult!!!

Jean B.