Subject: RE: Talkbox: Ideas for better name than "Thumbnails"?

RE: Talkbox: Ideas for better name than "Thumbnails"?

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 14:30:37 -0400

Hi.
        The idea of having an application to scan the archos tree and
produce the .dirname file is an excellent one. You can use any recording
application you wish to capture the sound card's output if the sound
card supports recording the wav output. I've never seen a card that
doesn't, though cards call it by different names. Some call it "wav
record", others call it "what you hear", and I'm sure others have
different names for the same feature. To get the controls of the
feature, run
        Sndvol32 /record
        If nothing like "wav" or "what you hear" is in that box, try
going to options, then properties, and checking the box to show the
feature.
        Aman