Subject: Re: CVS - Pserver anonymous checkout
From: Dinh Bowman (bowdinh_at_pyroschnee.com)
Date: 2003-05-30

Howdy,

> I've had that happen to be before. I beleive that something is angry with
> the server. If you wait a little while it usually calms down and will
> deal with you :)

Thats sufficiently annoying.. Okay. But now it let me login but when I
try to run rb-checkout.sh in the rockbox folder it gives me:

$ rb-checkout.sh
cvs [checkout aborted]: reading from server: Socket operation on non-socket
cvs [checkout aborted]: reading from server: Socket operation on non-socket
cvs [checkout aborted]: reading from server: Socket operation on non-socket
cvs [checkout aborted]: reading from server: Socket operation on non-socket
cvs [checkout aborted]: reading from server: Socket operation on non-socket
cvs [checkout aborted]: reading from server: Socket operation on non-socket

It works on my linux machine but not on my Cygwin setup.. and I'd kind
of like it to run on Cygwin.. So any Cygwin CVS heros here?

-Dinh-