Subject: Remarks on continuous playback (works great now...).
From: Martin Borus (
Date: 2003-05-30

there's been some discussion of the continous playback of no-gap files,
that's why I tried out the "other" gap problem that I have had when copying
files from mp3 -> minidisc digitally. The last time I tried this whenever an mp3
change took place the digital output was interrupted briefly. This caused the MD
recorder to resynch to the signal - so the first second of every song was missing.

This problem has disappeared completely. Now all mp3s from one source CD are
copied into one long track on the MD like they should be. That's a proof that the
playback is really gapless.

Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail anmelden = 1qm Regenwald schuetzen! Helfen
Sie mit! Nutzen Sie den Serien-Testsieger.