Subject: Re: From 13% to 100% in 1 1/2 hours?
From: spidermagnet (
Date: 2003-05-30

I bet you are not charging the batteries fully. The display on my FM will
show 100% long before it is truly fully charged. In mine I charge for a
few hours (while showing 100%), and reboot without the charger. It will
then show a better estimate of the actual charge, and I'll put the charger
on again.

There was a move for rockbox to have a charging symbol indicate that a
battery is still charging, even though reporting 100%. Can anyone
enlighten on that?

 - I don't know how different the charging system is the FM is from yours