Subject: RE: Talkbox: Ideas for better name than "Thumbnails"?
From: Ofir Carny (Ofir_at_vidius.co.il)
Date: 2003-06-01

TalkName(s)

-----Original Message-----
From: ds2list [mailto:ds2list_at_yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 8:28 AM
To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se
Subject: Talkbox: Ideas for better name than "Thumbnails"?

Some folks made the observation that the option for the directory
name playing feature of Talkbox should not be called "Thumbnails",
but rather something more accurately descriptive.

I'm coming up to putting out an updated patch, and I'd like to
make this change also, if necessary. Any arguments for/against
"Thumbnails". Any suggestions?

-Danan

This email and attachments have been scanned for
potential proprietary or sensitive information leakage.
Vidius, Inc. Protecting Your Information from the Inside Out.
www.vidius.com